It is used in measurement of steam and other vapors. (Special requirements available on request)
"Tiger" Brand CPOTS are specially designed to catch hold condensate and foreign material. Thus, preventing damage to the metering systems and manifolds. These are custom manufactured as per Client’s and Project applications. CPOTS are available in a variety of materials and finishes. Standard pipe sizes are 2” to 4” and a variety of fittings and connections can be provided.
- Condensate Pots are used in the measurement of steam and other vapors which condensate to liquid state at ambient temperature.
- Condensate Pots are available in a range of materials and are designed in accordance to ASME SEC VIII Div I.
- Welding as per ASME SEC IX.
- Various types of Coating used to avoid corrosion.
- Pipe Length up to 10 inch, more length is available on request.
- Hydraulic Test Pressure: up to 150 Kg/Cm².
- Pneumatic Test Pressure: up to 40 Kg/Cm².
- IBR Form III C will be available on request.
- NDT (Non Destructive Test) available on request.
- Standards Followed: ASME B36.10/36.19/B16.9/B16.11.
- Marking and Identification as per MSS-SP-25.
It is used for delivering multiple take offs. (Special requirements available on request)